By using this website, you agree this policy.
Personal data collected
We mainly collect personal data to improve the features and content of our website and to offer you a navigation as confortable and customised as possible.
When you use our website, the following personal data may be collected by GEparle:
- Site registration (login and password)
- Contact information (name, surname, company, address, country, email address)
- Computer informations (IP address, operating system, type of device, browser, login dates)
- User preferences (communications and language settings)
- Communications (emails and messages with GEparle)
- In case you use this website with a mobile device, we also collect the device identifier
- System logs (interaction with the website)
Why we use these personal data
All collected personal data are hosted by GEparle or a third party of its choice following the same privacy obligations.
We use these data in order to... :
- improve our website and services
- fulfill your requests for Services
- create anonymous statistics
- communicate with you in case you contact us for questions or registration
- prevent a potential illegal activity
- ensure the security of the website
- be in accordance with legal requirements
- achieve maintenance tasks
How we use your personal data
We may use your Personal Data for our own promotional, commercial, or marketing purposes, but you can be ensured that we never monetize your Personal Data by transferring them to third parties.
Your Personal Data may be accessed and stored as long as required by your use of our website or services, by our reporting tasks or by your communication with GEparle.
Furthermore, we can collect information about your use of the website through electronic communications protocols which consist in informations such your geographical location, your equipment, referring website, date and time.
We also create reports using Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps owners of websites understand how visitors engage with their Site. The collected data are only statistical and they never identify someone.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to store information the time required by your current visit. The API collects information anonymously and reports users behaviours without identifying individual visitors.
You will find more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics on this page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device. They can be read on future visits to learn more about the Visitor and to personalize the User experience, including the ads that are displayed to the User. "Cookies" is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify Users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
What kinds of cookies does GEparle use?
GEparle uses the following cookies:
- name: SSESS[hash] (Note: the hash after SSESS will change each time the cookie is renewed). type: Session. usage: the cookie is created when a user authenticates, to keep him logged and avoid that he has to constantly re-enter his username and password.
- __utma to __utmz. type: Persistent. usage: cookies used by Google Analytics.
- _ga. type: Persistent. usage: cookies used by Google Analytics.
- _gat. type: Persistent. usage: cookies used by Google Analytics
Note that you can always control cookies by enabling your web browser to block cookies. However, you may not be able to use all functionality of the website.
The security of your Personal Data is of the highest importance to us. We treat your Personal Data in a proper manner and take technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of your Personal Data.
The Personal Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following procedures related to the purposes mentioned above.
How to access or delete your personal data
You can at any time request access to your Personal Data collected by GEparle.
Such a request must be sent by registered letter with a copy of your ID to: GEparle, Rue Pierres du Niton 7, 1207 Genève, Switzerland.
If you would like us to delete, correct or update your Personal Data in our system, please let us know by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that any information may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
If disagreements arise and if legal steps are taken, Geneva (Switzerland) shall be the place of jurisdiction.